Friday, October 19, 2007

A Slice of Fortune

I don't think I'll ever fully comprehend the magnitude of things that came to pass the past year, never fully appreciate where I've ended up finding myself. The strangest of places, amongst the strangest of people, doing the strangest things, feeling the strangest things, thinking the strangest thoughts. An irrefutable sense of gratitude is the only thing I'm completely certain of. And complete and utter, whole-hearted, blind devotion to the astonishing thing that is serendipity.
-----
Radiohead's new album is just so phenomenally, mercilessly beautiful, I can scarcely breathe.

And I rather turned a delicious blue/[insert choice of favourite "astounded" colour] in the face when I read this.

2 comments:

H.S. said...

The title was kind of apt for the pic.
Maybe, also, a slice of mango (if you like mango, that is)
Yes, I need sleep.

Anu said...

:) Don't like mangoes, sowwie!
Sleep tight!